New & existing classrooms can be upgraded with hearing augmentation.
The NCC/BCA Requirements (D3.7) Hearing Augmentation states that any room or space with an inbuilt amplified sound system, or public interface requires a hearing augmentation system.
Want a no obligation 3 Week FREE TRIAL of a JUNO or DIGIMASTER system?
|Common in educational facilities which are affected; (but not limited to)|
|• Teaching/Learning Spaces||• Resource Spaces|
|• Performing Arts & Theatres||• Sports Halls|
|• Multi Purpose Halls||• Front Counters|
|• Receptions||• Conferences Rooms|
|• Meeting Rooms||• Ticket Boxes etc|
Common in educational facilities which are affected; (but not limited to)
- Teaching/Learning Spaces
- Resource Spaces
- Performing Arts & Theatres
- Sports Halls
- Multi Purpose Halls
- Conferences Rooms
- Meeting Rooms
- Ticket Boxes etc
Benefits for Teachers
- Reduced vocal strain and fatigue
- Aids class instruction and management
- Fewer discipline problems through improved
- voice-control of students
- Less stress
- Improved in-class mobility
- One easy-to-use system suited to normal hearing and hearing-impaired students
Benefits for Children
- Improved sentence recognition ability
- Increased attention, interaction and participation
- Quicker acquisition of reading, writing and numeracy skills
- Easier deciphering of language in early learning years
- Better understanding of teacher for non-native speakers
- Expanded seating options for students with attention deficit issues
Too easy to sound so good, the FrontRow Juno system is great for classrooms of up to 35 students. Providing consistently-rich, feedback-resistant sound with less volume drop-off over distance. Lesson Capture.
Roger Phonak Digimaster
The Roger DigiMaster 5000 provides classrooms an amplification system featuring high sound performance combined with plug-and-play simplicity. Classroom devices can easily be connected via Roger Multimedia Hub.